In the Church of San Bartolomeo there many works that it was possible to save, even if restored. Above the high altar there is a 13th century cross of the workshop of Antonio Rossellino; on the walls there is a tondo of the Botticelli school representing the Nativity.
In the crypt is kept the miraculous 14th century crucifix. The ancient church was annexed to the convent of the Carmine which began between the end of the 13th century and the first years of the following century, while the church should date back to 1316; the convent was suppressed in the "ricciano" period around 1785.
For further informations:
Tel: +39 057422689